Data Analyst | 2 to 6 years | Pune
- Work on tracking, reviewing key business indicators and finding out the “so what” and putting plans of actions based on “what next”.
- Work on important internal projects to help the firm’s strategic decision-making by providing insightful analysis, based on knowledge of the FS sector and markets.
- Support the enablement of improving margins while helping increase revenue generation for Capgemini FS business.
- Support BUs and practices in their efforts to improve margins by operational improvement and keeping the economic model profitable.
- Proficiency in data analysis, mining, drawing insights and storytelling in PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PPT, Visio, etc.)
- Knowledge of FS sector and working knowledge on analysis/financial/consulting projects will be a plus.
- Key skills needed for the role are logical, financial and analytical skills, strategic & critical thinking aptitude, business acumen, and excellent communication skills.
- Monitor and analyse competitor and industry developments and assess implications of the external environment to the Capgemini and FS BU/Practices.
- Act as a brand ambassador of COO organization within Capgemini.
- Building effective relationships with multiple stakeholders.
October 1, 2021