Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 5-10 years of working experience in IT industry
- Strong work experience as Cyber Security SME, or Cyber Security Architect, or Solutions Architect with proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices (at least 1+ years of hands-on experience in any Cyber Security design, transition or operations processes)
- Expertise in architecting solutions in support of compliance against NIST cybersecurity frameworks; experience in designing cloud security solutions; or experience using data protection solutions in cloud environments.
- Excellent at communicating security problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Able to present solutions and proposals
- Technical acumen allowing to get to know and understand the interactions between different solutions of Capgemini – End User Services, Cloud&Edge, Cyber Security, Service Integration
What duties will help you grow?
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Ownership of and co-ordination for the appropriate Projects & Consulting (P&) Cyber Security solution stream and cost estimation; to meet the client stated service requirements and to ensure an integrated technical solution is built in accordance with service line strategy
- Sets direction for solution area, within overall Solution direction and challenges of P&C Cyber Security deliverables, incl. technical solution components, delivery model, projects, governance and costing/pricing on components (OLA);
- Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients all over the world
- Provide top level business and technology presales support across Capgemini on a global level
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
What your development path can look like?
You will have an opportunity to grow towards positions such as – CyberSecurity Solution Director, CyberSecurity Chapter Lead, Global CyberSecurity stream owner.
What have we prepared for you?
Role is located in the “Solutioning & Presales Support” part of the Projects and Consulting Eastern Europe organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. As the solution architects you will participate and actively support business development initiatives by building most robust, optimized, cost effective and victory-oriented solutions for End User services, Service Integration, Cloud Consulting/Migrations and Cyber Security areas. You will work closely with P&C Eastern Europe management and different CIS senior stakeholders from the Onshore regions as well as directly with our clients.
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).