Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 1+ years of hands on experience in any CyberSecurity design, transition or operations processes
- Professional work experience in architecting solutions in support of compliance against NIST cybersecurity frameworks; experience in designing cloud security solutions; or experience using data protection solutions in cloud environments.
- Nice to have is ownership of one of the following certifications, from at least one of the below streams:
- Cybersecurity or Cloud certifications: CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CCSK, GIAC
- Architecture/Infrastructure certifications: Azure Solutions Architect, AWS Solutions Architect,
- Enterprise Architecture certifications: Zachman, SABSA, CISSP-ISSAP, TOGAF
What duties will help you grow?
- Provide top level business and technology presales support across Capgemini
- Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
- Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Matter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
- Client contact on IT Management level
- Sets direction for solution area, within overall Solution direction and challenges of P&C Cyber Security deliverables, incl. technical solution components, delivery model, projects, governance and costing/pricing on components (OLA);
What your development path can look like?
CyberSecurity Solution Director, CyberSecurity Chapter Lead, Global CyberSecurity stream owner
What have we prepared for you?
Role is located in the “Solutioning & Presales Support” part of the Projects and Consulting Eastern Europe organization within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit.
As the solution architects you will participate and actively support business development initiatives by building most robust, optimized, cost effective and victory-oriented solutions for End User services, Service Integration, Cloud Consulting/Migrations and Cyber Security areas. You will work closely with P&C Eastern Europe management and different CIS senior stakeholders from the Onshore regions as well as directly with our clients.
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. MS Azure, AWS, Google or ServiceNow.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Home office: it’s your choice when you want to work from home.
• Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is Projects & Consulting – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
Our employees say that in P&C team they are surrounded by awesome teammates who are ready to help professionally or just to drink a coffee with – no matter if it’s in person or virtually. You can count on your managers, willing to advise you, support you and give you a constructive feedback. There is a plenty of space to develop yourself, gain knowledge and exchange it for yours in a term of mutual partnership.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9jDjEY9Nxo
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).