A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion (about $15.6 billion USD at 2018 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Role:- ISO PMO Opportunity
Location:- Bridgewater NJ
- High level Activities Partnerships Delivering Augusta and Navy Project management Risk management Penetration testing logistics test data documentation round up etc
- Potential Staffing Model-Project Manager full time
- Also supports ISO duties for the projects-Application Security Architect Engineer full time swapped as needed at PMs discretion must be from same company Deliverables and Activities Pod Name Title Success Criteria Outcomes Deliverables Partnerships Augusta
- Ensure Tech Risk stakeholders are aware of Tech Risk requirements Risks are managed and communicated
- Successful project roll out with manageable risk Project plan focused on Tech Risk Master project plan includes necessary Tech Risk milestones Risk cards for issues requiring management attention
- Raise risk issues in Risk Commitments Tracker tool
- Prepare and present risk dashboard Update as needed Create JIRA tickets for AppDev team and groom for resolution Threat model of Augusta business Security requirements through Design Review process Security detection proposals Vendor risk issues tracked in Vendor Risk Portal Review penetration test results and prepare resolution plans
- Partnerships Navy Ensure Tech Risk stakeholders are aware of Tech Risk requirements
- Risks are managed and communicated Successful project roll out with manageable risk
- How we would work Project Manager ISO to host daily scrum with pod members
- Project Manager ISO attends relevant Augusta and Navy grooming sessions and sprint planning
- Project Manager ISO works with other stakeholders ex Product and Architecture to ensure activities and deliverables are planned and scheduled to meet delivery dates
- PM ISO aligns the master project plan with the tech risk project plan
- PM ISO raises risk issues and tracks the milestones during the project to close the risk issues as per schedule
- PM ISO also attends the Marcus wide scrums and project meetings to represent Tech Risk milestones issues and concerns
- PM ISO works with the vendors involved in the Augusta and Navy projects to ensure all requirements for the vendors are also tracked and escalated as needed
- AppSec Architect Engineer to be short listed by PM company and selected based on point in time needs AppSec Architect Engineer to attend daily scrums as part of the pod
- Recommendations by App Sec Architect Engineer to be consulted with AppSec pod team lead
- PM ISO works with Tech Risk leads to establish regular cadence of day to day progress
- PM ISO collects regular feedback and changes implementation strategy accordingly
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.