The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
- Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) provides client advisory and delivery services in Hybrid Cloud, Workplace Services, Security, Service Desk and Service Management.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Develop security frameworks and artefacts for our clients
- Review client solutions through a lens of risk, assisting the client to achieve their business objectives
- Provide Security presales activities for Presales team e.g. meetings, teams calls
- Develop Security proposals, SOW’s as required
- Scope and design the overarching security solution and infrastructure designs in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers and Solution and Infrastructure Architects
- Develop a security framework that we can include in our proposalsDemonstrates a sound understanding of vendor technologies and roadmaps, and remains current with key IT industry themes and emerging trends
- Demonstrates ability to build and maintain collaborative and trustful relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Effectively educate potential new customers on the security solutions/services we offer
- Provide security presales input / reviews to proposals prepared by the presales / sales team
- Gathers and assesses customer needs, both business and technical
- Identifies related needs (lead generation, opportunity expansion)
- Identifies customer-specific and corporate parameters and constraints that impact the solution
- Architects an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer’s business requirements.
- Investigates and optimizes a solution’s fit to the requirements of an opportunity, both current and future.
- Adapts solution design to new requirements.
- Establishes the validity of a solution and its components.
- Identifies the growth path and scalability options of a solution and includes these in design activities.
- Generates an implementation plan with timelines for the solution.
- Creates the appropriate test plan as required.
- Anticipates some of the potential challenges for the proposed project plan.
- Anticipates and plans for competitive threats
- Actively identifies opportunities to assist peers in ANZ in area of expertise.
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge (preferably) of SOC, application security, IAM and GRC technology & solutions
Knowledgeable in competitive solutions knowledge.
Links company solutions with data business center needs to create customer business value.
Applies broad understanding of technical innovations & trends to solving customer business problems.
Applies productivity-enhancing tools and processes.
Solid credibility with the company’s business units and account teams based on history of solid results and contributions.
Establishes thought leadership in technical specialty area with customers.
Demonstrated ability to work as the lead for large complex projects.
Has a high level understanding of the company’s services roadmaps for multiple BU’s, and deep knowledge in area of specialization.
Has demonstrated extensive hands-on level skills with some of the technology
- Demonstrates strong communications skills with executive managers.
- Leverages strong understanding of the competition – both positioning strategy and technology
- Leverages financial and accounting concepts as well as capital investment concepts in demonstrating business value of proposed solutions to customers.
- Creates solutions that creatively address customer value chain and business requirements.
- Persuasively communicates the value of the solution in terms of financial return and impact on customer business goals.
- Extensive level of industry acumen; keeps current with trends and able to converse with client on issues and challenges
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.