Capgemini’s Cloud Infrastructure Services unit is a global team of technology experts and domain specialists that helps businesses from all around the world extract maximum business value from their IT investment and facilitates their journeys to the cloud. In addition to facilitating journeys to the cloud, we support businesses by providing services such as helpdesk services (human and AI powered), network access and maintenance, hosting and maintaining applications, IT operations and much more. We do all this in 24 languages from 4 locations in Poland. Join our global team and be part of technology transformation.
You see new tasks as a challenge, have already gained experience in the cyber security environment – also during your studies / training – and bring along a solid understanding in all areas of modern IT and their architectures, practical experience and interest in at least one of the below-mentioned areas of responsibility. In addition to your professional know-how, you are characterized by social competence and resilience. You are able to listen actively, analyze customer requirements and are work solution-oriented. You are convincing, enjoy new challenges and are interested in exploring new areas. You have good knowledge of English (German would be a plus) and are ready to travel. Experience with industry standards like ISO27001, BSI IT, Prince 2, GPM, IMPA, ITIL, COBIT, TOGAF, SABSA and relevant laws like ITSIG, BDSG, TKG, KonTraG AktG could be helpful. Certifications such as CISM, CISSP, CISA, CCNA, OSCP and OSCE are desirable.
As a cyber security consultant, you advise customers on all questions related to IT security. In this position, you can act in multi-dimensional roles as project manager, architect and consultant. You run either smaller projects or are involved in project teams and will be responsible for independent work packages or sub-projects.
Topics that you will support:
- introduction / optimization of security information and event management, including the topics of threat / vulnerability management
- performing penetration tests, social engineering measures and application scans
- auditing information security management systems according to ISO27001 or BSI IT basic principles
- data protection and in particular GDPR (General Data Protection Regulatory)
- securing customer networks
- setting up a security operation center for example as an incident responder
- identity and access management
- the topic of cloud security
- implementation of security guidelines
- all about service and business continuity management.
- German language will be a plus
- Up to 30% travel mainly to Germany will be required
We can offer an option to work remotely from a home office in any location in Poland- details to be agreed individually.
Our Cybersecurity team is managing projects such as Cybersecurity Client Experience Center, Cloud Security Services, Managed Security Services Platform and many, many more. Capgemini Cybersecurity practice is a global Microsoft and Amazon partner which gives us large training and certification benefits to develop cloud security skills. We also offer wide certification opportunity covering: (ISC)2, ISACA, CompTIA and many more. By joining us you will become a part of independent team of professionals focusing on results in dynamic, fast paced projects environment, specifically in area Cloud Security. We promise you will never be bored with monotonic, day to day operational tasks. Instead, you will be tackling challenges requiring analytical and creative thinking. Our strategy assumes growth through which we will bring an accessible set of consulting skills to the market. We strive for our consultants to be well balanced between business and technology areas.
- Working with great people and in legendary atmosphere
- No formal dress code
- Annual family picnics
- Unforgettable integrational events
- Employee volunteering opportunities and interesting CSR projects
- We value and respect diversity in terms of gender, nationality, roles, age, interests
- Internal celebration initiatives: Children's Day, St. Nicholas Day and many more
- Supporting employees' hobbies: Business Run, e-sport games, basketball, volleyball
- Development in expert or leader competencies
- Broad training offer with possible co-funding
- Access to MIT Sloan Management Review Polska knowledge base
- Introduction plan for new employees and Buddy Initiative
- A wide range of instructor-led and e-learning trainings
- Co-financing for post-graduate studies and courses
- Many companies under one roof / internal headhunters
- Internal development events: conferences, meetings, communities
- Education First platform for learning English online
- Bonuses, including those for new employees recommendation
- Additional life insurance
- Access to MyAudiobooks – Entertainment and personal growth in audio version
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing (fitness, gym, cinema, etc.)
- Disability inclusion, assistive technologies, reasonable accommodations
- Stay Well helpline to support the emotional and mental aspects of well-being
- Private medical care for you and your family
- Bicycle parking and carpooling options
- Free coffee, water, milk and wide range of teas
- Anti-smog plants in offices
- Car leasing