Capgemini’s Infrastructure Services offering comprises a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT infrastructure advisory, design, implementation and ongoing management, to serve as true an end-to-end capability partner entirely aligned to business outcomes. An infrastructure solution that is efficient, scalable and secure, that strikes a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning.
Join Capgemini as a Cybersecurity consultant and you’ll be a key element in providing our clients with end-to-end advisory, protection and security monitoring services. With one of the world’s largest Security practices, you’d expect Capgemini have a thriving and successful Global IAM practice. Our track record speaks for itself – over 75 successful IAM projects delivered in the last five years and recently launching our market-leading IDaaS service.
Building on your current knowledge of Cybersecurity in general and Identity & Access management in particular, you will help our customers with process development, architecture, implementation, and production deployment. You keep the client ‘in control’!
You take the customer on a Cybersecurity journey of digital vulnerability and behavior, being part of something much bigger, contributing not only to Enterprise Information Security initiatives, but enabling Capgemini’s latest customer-centric Digital, Cloud and Mobility offerings.
You will take a business-centric approach to IAM and joining Capgemini’s IAM team will give you the scope to work at the very forefront of IAM.
To act as a genuine thought-leader, you’ll be given the opportunity to push the boundaries of IAM by working with customer organizations and leading vendors to build creative solutions
- We’re looking for outstanding Cybersecurity consultants with the following profile:
- Independence. Our IAM consultants to be self-reliant and to have detailed, practical experience of implementing IAM solutions
- Competence. You are comfortable with developing IAM requirements, establishing IAM architectural designs across business, process and technical viewpoints, and provide us with demonstrable examples of how they have delivered or led successful IAM projects within at least one industry sector
- Experience of working as client side advisors or of taking lead responsibility on major IAM initiatives involving a number of IAM technologies and standards. Working knowledge or experience with one or more of the following vendors: Micro Focus, ForgeRock, RSA, Ubisecure, Quest and CyberArk
- Your ability to offer the flexibility to be part of the pre-sales process in addition to providing Consultancy
- Working knowledge of IDaaS solutions and Cloud Services is desirable
- Establishes and maintains excellent customer relationships
- Bachelor or Master Degree or equal, preferably in Informatics
- English and Swedish language skills to business standard
We also would like if you have working experiences and interest in:
- Infra Security (Network, Server- and end-point Security)
- Security Monitoring (SIEM)
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) EU regulation
- Governance Risk and Compliance
- Information security standards and frameworks (Data Privacy laws)
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness.
Capgemini has a global cybersecurity community that organizes regular meetings with internal and external speakers and you contribute to the global Cybersecurity community which shares key developments every day.
You’ll be part of a growing team, working alongside and sharing knowledge with renowned IAM authorities across the globe
- Bonuses, based on which department you belong to
- Health care contributions
- Health insurance
- Possibility to have a company car
- Professional and personal development with our global curriculum
Applying online for this position is as simple as a few clicks. Your application should contain your CV, a Cover Letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions regarding the position, please contact us.
Telephone: +46 736 255311
Telephone: +46 853684769
Telephone: +46 853685346