An overview of the role
You will be working within a team composed of 40+ people located internationally as Group Cybersecurity Operations.
Your role would be to support and coordinate global and internal initiatives within the Command-and-Control team within Operations. Focused on end-to-end management of cybersecurity major incidents, leading and presenting all elements of the incident response lifecycle including identification, containment, and eradication. Working with the wider team ensure effective management and response to cybersecurity incidents.
- Managing and coordinating cybersecurity incidents, including overseeing all aspects of the incident management and response process, and driving the incident to conclusion and lessons learned
- Being the point of contact to lead cyber incidents managed by the Group Cybersecurity team, including contact with the technical/analyst teams and executive level stakeholders
- Issuing status updates and other communications, providing key stakeholder management including interpretation and presentation of technical topics to executive
- Forming incident response plans with specific actions, roles and deadlines, and ensuring these are completed
- Leading and facilitating investigation activities, meetings, and conference calls
- Providing oversight for specialist investigation functions including forensic examinations and investigative interviews, assisting where possible and ensuring they are undertaken in-line with relevant legislation and standards
- Ensuring all administration, incident tracking and reports are maintained and up to date
- Writing comprehensive incident reports for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences
- Defining and supporting process, playbook, and methodology improvements, and support during audit and other documentation requirements
- Monitoring of intelligence sources to maintain situational awareness of cyber threat landscape
- Keeping up to date with changing processes, technologies, and legislative requirements
- Assisting with the correlation of incidents, identification of trends and systemic issues in security controls, and provide metrics and reports on weekly and monthly basis to relevant stakeholders
- Facilitating and supporting lessons learned and process improvement
- When not responding to incidents, you may be reactive to different roles and projects ranging across cybersecurity domains including but not limited to; phishing, vulnerability management, cyber-scenario exercises, penetration testing, and physical security assurance
- Significant and proven experience of dealing with cybersecurity incidents, incident risk management, and associated response measures
- Excellent communication skills (both spoken and written English), including the ability to write comprehensive incident reports and clearly articulate technical messages to a variety of audiences
- Understanding of crisis management, business continuity and disaster recovery procedures
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to handle multiple competing priorities and simultaneous cases in a fast-paced environment
- A team player able to work effectively at all levels in an organization, and able to work directly to executive level stakeholders
- A broad understanding of the cyber security threat landscape
- Understanding of a wide range of information security and IT methodologies, principles, technologies and techniques
- La Niaque
- Profit Shaper
- Business Builder
- People developer
- Active Connector
- Agile Player
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com