The job on offer
You will be part of our team delivering Cybersecurity consultancy and solutions to our clients. Some of your assignments will involve the design and deployment of Azure Sentinel and Azure Defender for IoT (CyberX). This means you have knowledge and experience of delivering solutions that feature one or both these products.
Capgemini’s Global Cybersecurity capability has over 4,000 professionals. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT advisory, design, implementation, and ongoing management. Our true end-to-end capability means we partner with our clients in a way that is entirely aligned to their desired business outcomes.
Your work with us will draw on skills and experience you have in some of the following areas:
• Designing solutions to meet functional security requirements in Azure Sentinel
• Developing a deep understanding of how clients use, or would like to use, the Azure Sentinel platform and how they secure their use of Azure and M365 more generally
• Creating and reviewing architecture documents and other solution design documents for Azure Sentinel
• Installing and configuring Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center, Azure Defender for IoT (CyberX), and M365 security
• Developing and applying knowledge and awareness of Azure Defender for IoT
• Performing security analysis using Azure Sentinel
• Possibly configuring SPAN/RSPAN and applying other CCNA network skills
• You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team. You will enjoy what you do and have a passion for sharing what you know and what you do with others. You will also have knowledge, skills, and experience in some of the following areas:
• Security Operations Centre analysis techniques
• Azure Monitor Log Analytics and KQL
• Setting up data connectors
• Creating and editing workbooks
• Configuring analytics and incident creation
• Incident investigation and threat hunting
• Incident remediation (including automation)
• MS Security Stack and Security Portals,
• Working knowledge of Azure Infrastructure
• Functional knowledge of PowerShell and Azure Automation
Keywords (one or more of the following):
Azure Sentinel API, Entity Behaviour Analytics, Log Analytics, Logic Apps, Azure Security Centre, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, KQL, Azure AD Connect, ADFS, Hybrid Domain, Azure Defender for IoT, Microsoft Defender. CyberX, AZ-220, AZ-500, AZ-104, CCNA, SPAN, RSPAN
At Capgemini, we strive to deliver excellence for our clients whilst also creating an environment where our people can thrive, develop, and enjoy a positive work-life balance. Flexible working allows us to be agile in how we deliver to our clients and by offering more freedom in where and how our people work, contributes to a better employee experience.
All UK employees are eligible to request flexible working arrangements, which can be either informal or formal. Your manager will discuss your request with you and review it to ensure any arrangements work for you, your clients, your team, and our business.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com