Fully UK Mobile
An overview of the role
You will be part of our team delivering Cybersecurity consultancy and solutions to our clients. Some of your assignments will involve the design and deployment of Azure Sentinel and Azure Defender for IoT (CyberX). This means you have knowledge and experience of delivering solutions that feature one or both these products.
Whilst this is predominantly a delivery role, you will also have the opportunity to be involved in business development activities such as responses to our clients’ Request for Proposals (RFPs) and questionnaires, collaboration with other business units, partners and legal teams and development of our broader service offers where Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) and Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR) have a part to play.
You will also share your knowledge and play an important role in developing our other consultants and our graduate and apprentice community to ensure our capability in these and other areas of Cybersecurity continues to grow.
Your work with us will draw on skills and experience you have in some of the following areas:
• Designing solutions to meet functional security requirements in Azure Sentinel
• Developing a deep understanding of how clients use, or would like to use, the Azure Sentinel platform and how they secure their use of Azure and M365 more generally
• Creating and reviewing architecture documents and other solution design documents for Azure Sentinel
• Installing and configuring Azure Sentinel, Azure Security Center, Azure Defender for IoT (CyberX), and M365 security
• Developing and applying knowledge and awareness of Azure Defender for IoT
• Performing security analysis using Azure Sentinel
• Possibly configuring SPAN/RSPAN and applying other CCNA network skills
Why this role?
Capgemini’s UK Cybersecurity Practice delivers projects and consulting services in all areas of IT and OT, from networks to cloud services and everything in between. Our services include high-level consulting, strategy and business case development, architecture design and implementation across all market sectors including government and secure sectors.
Capgemini’s Global Cybersecurity capability has over 4,000 professionals. We offer a comprehensive portfolio of services that maps across IT advisory, design, implementation, and ongoing management. Our true end-to-end capability means we partner with our clients in a way that is entirely aligned to their desired business outcomes. We do this with solutions that are efficient, scalable, secure and which strike a balance between flexibility and cost, while facilitating innovation and future business planning. The result is improved service quality, productivity, and end-user satisfaction.
You will be comfortable working alone or as part of a team. You will enjoy what you do and have a passion for sharing what you know and what you do with others. You will also have knowledge, skills, and experience in some of the following areas:
• Security Operations Centre analysis techniques
• Azure Monitor Log Analytics and KQL
• Setting up data connectors
• Creating and editing workbooks
• Configuring analytics and incident creation
• Incident investigation and threat hunting
• Incident remediation (including automation)
• MS Security Stack and Security Portals,
• Working knowledge of Azure Infrastructure
• Functional knowledge of PowerShell and Azure Automation
Keywords (one or more of the following):
Azure Sentinel API, Entity Behaviour Analytics, Log Analytics, Logic Apps, Azure Security Centre, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, KQL, Azure AD Connect, ADFS, Hybrid Domain, Azure Defender for IoT, Microsoft Defender. CyberX, AZ-220, AZ-500, AZ-104, CCNA, SPAN, RSPAN
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.