- Analyze all intelligence reports
- Enter indicators into system.
- Perform analysis on new indicators to detect prior compromise.
- Mitigate new indicators within the SIEM.
- Keep the analyst team informed of major developments in the attacker landscape.
- Collaborate across Leidos Cyber teams for early warning of developing trends.
- Assist with Incident Response
- Group Mailbox Monitoring
- Perform triage and investigation of user-reported emails
- Assist level 1 analysts with developing their incident triage and analysis skills.
- Backup Team Lead
- Perform team lead duties, track CIRT actions, conduct daily CIRT tag-up when Lead analyst is unavailable.
- Metrics Tracking
- Assist lead analyst with tracking CIRT metrics.
- Quality Assurance
- Review analysis within to ensure that other analysts are conducting thorough and sound investigations.
- 3+ years of technical experience in the information security field
- 1+ years of threat monitoring experience
- Familiarity with security regulatory requirements and standards (such as NIST 800 series, ITIL, PCI)
- Advanced knowledge and experience with the multiple operating systems (Windows, *nix, OSX, IOS and other infrastructure device OS)
- Experience with security technologies including Intrusion Detection & Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), Firewalls & Log Analysis, SIEM, Network Behavior Analysis tools, Antivirus, and Network Packet Analyzers, and Malware analysis and forensics tools
- Advanced knowledge of the TCP and IP protocol suite, security architecture, and remote access security techniques and products
This position will be located on a customer premise in Houston, TX
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment. Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.