We are seeking a talented Cyber Security Detection Analyst to work for a major Oil and Gas Customer in Houston, TX. This analyst will focus on the detection/monitoring of events associated with insider threat alerts and events as well as DLP. The ideal candidate will have a background in Counter Intelligence.
- Deliver documentation to capture, respond, and mitigate events.
- Research events using correlation of various data sources.
- Position is part of a team focused on ensuring the security and integrity of critical information.
- Review various alerts and risk ratings for Critical Information and Security Sensitive or High-Risk Events Positions.
- Provide feedback to Critical Information Owner via periodic reports based on Owner’s rule parameters.
- Respond by partnering with appropriate teams (e.g. Forensics).
- Experience with Incident Analysis (strong analytical skills).
- Emphasis on evaluating the significance of information sources. Assess vulnerabilities, data movement, non-technical and technical threats.
- Bachelor degree (Computer Science, Information Security) or equivalent combination of education and related work experience preferred.
- CyberSecurity tools -balance technical and service delivery skills.
- Experience with Data Loss Prevention (DLP), UBA, or Insider Threat systems preferred.
- Experience with various Critical Information tools: Digitial Guardian, Sureview, Securonix, EnCase, Magnet, RMS, SIEM tools
- Ability to work on a small, expert team in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in prioritizing and responding to real-time security alerts.
- Infrastructure and forensic knowledge- knowledge of hardware, Op Systems, and network/data; 3 years of relevant, understanding of Forensic/CERT principles including DLP monitoring, intrusion response, data mining, investigations.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion (about $14.4 billion USD at 2017 average rate).
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.