Cyber Risk and Remediation_4 to 6 Years_Pune
- Some programming experience to be able to effectively apply security overlay on SDL.
- Strong familiarity with and competence in application security tools across the spectrum of SAST, IAST, and DAST (e.g. Checkmarx, Contrast)
- Strong familiarity with OWASP, NIST, and SANS guidelines on application-security.
- Provide specialist technical knowledge and experience to influence a strong SDL culture of ‘secure from start’ within the Service Line/ Region.
- Lead the Information Security agenda within the Service Line/ Region, including driving business/functional stakeholder engagement to ensure delivery of security programme, projects and remediation activity
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the Regional Heads of the Service Line and of Cybersecurity to ensure optimum synergy and collaboration between them for embedding security.
- Evangelize adoption of security tools, integrate them with the CI/CD pipeline, ensure they are fine-tuned to minimize false-positives, and eventually enforce block-mode compliance in each build, unless there is an explicit business approved risk-acceptance/ dispensation.
- Familiarity with security controls around evolving technologies such as cloud, mobile, social, open-banking, etc.