At Capgemini DCX we ideate and bring to life what’s next for our clients. By combining strategy, technology and creative design expertise with an Customer experience (CX) mindset, we work with our clients to solve their most complex business and technology challenges.
Within our Digital Customer experience (DCX) team, we help our clients capture the possibilities of CX technology by creating tailored solutions for every type of business and sector. Our focus areas are; Customer experience, Customer engagement & Customer platforms.
Role Name: Customer experience Architect
Location: Mumbai / Bangalore
Years of experience: 13 years to 17 years
As a CX Architect you will be considered a subject matter expert in Customer experience technologies and Solutioning. Your role will see you working across complex businesses on large scale systems transformations, both design and implementation.
You are the end to end solution architect who can innovate holistic customer experiences across interactions & journeys. You will also define how these customer interactions & journeys tie up multiple digital platforms into compound offerings. You will ensure optimal digital realities aligning to transformative business strategy.
You will work as part of a multi-functional team with the Client, Partners & Capgemini entities to sell, build & deliver digital transformation engagements.
Key aspects of your role will include:
- Providing end to end architecture & solution leadership across multi-platform and hybrid architectures, including on premise and cloud.
- Being responsible to adopt and animate digital technologies and experiences across key DCX platforms such as Salesforce, Adobe, SAP C/4HANA & Pega multiclouds.
- Collaborating with client architecture team to define roadmaps, architectures and technology selection.
- Providing support to delivery managers through developing digital delivery models such as Platform approach, Squads, Capacities, Devops, SAFe
- Development opportunities to enhance relationships with senior stakeholders and manage those relationships.
- You will have minimum of 8 years of solution architecture skills using custom software development, packaged software or PaaS.
- You will have a minimum of 5 years of architecture skills in designing digital customer experience solutions.
- You will be a certified SME on one primary CX technology and have moderate knowledge on one secondary CX dimension: Salesforce, Adobe, SAP C/4HANA & Pega multiclouds.
- Understand the importance of digital trends such as Customer 360, Sales force automation, Content driven Marketing, Customer engagement, API economy, Process automation and able to connect the dots between all these platforms within a single customer journey.
- Very strong presentation skills, with excellent English communication capabilities, both written and verbal.
(Salesforce OR Adobe OR SAP OR Pega) And architect AND Sales And services