Role name: Customer Experience (CX) Architect
Location: Mumbai, Bengaluru
Minimum years of experience required =13 + years
The Customer Experience (CX) Architect is the end to end solution architect who can innovate holistic customer experiences across interactions & journeys.
The CX Architect will also define how these customer interactions & journeys tie up multiple digital platforms into compound offerings. The Architect will ensure optimal digital realities aligning to transformative business strategy.
The Architect will work as part of a multi-functional team with the Client, Partners & Capgemini entities to sell, build & deliver digital transformation engagements.
- Experience in architecting and designing digital solutions across multi-platform and hybrid architectures, including on premise and cloud.
- Responsible to adopt and animate digital technologies and experiences across key DCX platforms such as Salesforce, Adobe, SAP C/4HANA & Pega multiclouds.
- Understand the platform capabilities of two or more multiclouds – Sales, Marketing, Process & Commerce
- Understand the importance of digital trends such as Customer 360, Sales force automation, Content driven Marketing, Customer engagement, API economy, Process automation etc
- Experience with Enterprise, Business, Digital architecture methodologies, practices, and Governance.
- Exposure to digital delivery models such as Platforms, Squads, Capacities, Devops, SAFe