An overview of the role
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Integrated Operations practice, you will be part of a team that will lead our Clients towards large-scale transformations applying an end to end integrated vision of process integration, automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation to help our clients achieve a frictionless enterprise vision, roadmap and ecosystem for your assigned pillar of expertise or area of responsibility.
You will have the opportunity to shape the future of business operations at large and will take responsibility for fine-tuning and orchestrating technology-enabled transformation projects. We seek experienced, focused and driven individuals who have the ability to design content, present content, influence, lead, design and deploy strategic, global and integrated operating model design, strategy transformation, transition execution and manage run projects and delivery as needed.
The Execute pillar support role must have executive presence, domain knowledge, ability to design a complex business case, translate the business case and solution to run, and support run operations as needed to deliver on committed value unlocks and said business case. Must have a strong understanding of industry and domain experience relating to your pillar including industry trends, best practices, process, technology and our Capgemini approach and assets . Must be versatile and support all facets of strategic consulting from design to deployment for the Integrated operations practice.
The Pillar support role will play a key role in creating solutions, consulting, and shaping the strategy for pursuits, transition, consulting and run for the Execute pillar. This will include a focus on Trade Promotion Planning, Optimization and Management commercial activities, can translate Customer Development (CD) Insights and analytics, develop strategic growth plans, channel development, business plan development and execution, industry leading platforms, automation. Management/Optimization processes to address industry best practices associated with customer types (retail, wholesale, distributor, B2B, etc,.)
Why this role?
- As Execute Pillar Support, you will support the Pillar team to help solution and design our transformation and product strategy for the Customer Development (Execute) pillar, and support associated programmes. In addition, you may be responsible for managing pillar SMEs, associates, analysts and supporting roles for transformation and related projects.
- Role involves Consulting, Solutions Design, Customer Development experience, Leadership skills. Must have experience in Operating model consulting, exposure to Supply chain to Pay Key processes. EG: Annual planning, S&OP, Promotional planning and management, trade promo management.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end;
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders;
- Develop full-scale project plans for the projects and contribute to the overall plan, highlighting dependencies to other projects;
- Ensure that project meets its deliverables in agreed schedule, as per the scope, within stipulated budget and as per the quality standards;
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion;
- Ensures all project commitments are met, and monitors and reports on progress to sponsor, and customer, as well as the PMO in accordance with the reporting standards, ensuring the project remains within scope;
- Support and help manage a transformation roadmap and vision around how organizations execute and manage go to market activities relating to category and channel performance tracking, customer business plan execution, promotional and in store execution activities
- Have the ability to envision and craft key elements of a transformation plan and operating model for various clients that integrates customer development and promo execution plans with other supply chain, finance, data and analytics activities that would drive greater business outcomes and remove friction across the enterprise.
- Understands Trade Promotion Management/Optimization processes to address industry best practices associated with customer types (retail, wholesale, distributor, B2B, etc,.)
- Actively engage on pursuits, bids, and sell-on opportunities developing impactful content and demonstrating commercial awareness/acumen;
- Be familiar with methodologies and conventions for creating business cases and can develop business cases for the project and/or change initiative(s) ensuring that client needs have been identified and conveyed.
- Be aware of technological products and solutions available on the market and has awareness of their strengths and weaknesses
- Industry domain experience in supply chain and CPG or Retail
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Potential is just as important to us as having the required skills. If you have the right mindset, we might be able to provide you with bespoke training. So, if you’re not sure you have all the skills you need, but you’re still passionate about the role, please apply and we’ll see if we can support you.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fuelled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com