Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Customer Care; ability to interpret technical information and present it in simple terms for a less technically aware audience (spoken and written)
- Fluent knowledge of French language required to support customer
- General IT knowledge (Operating systems, applications, printers, Microsoft Office / O365)
- Good Communication skills
- Incident Management, Knowledge Management and Problem solving skills
- SLAs & KPI understanding and ticketing tool
What duties will help you grow?
- Handling calls, e-mails, webchats and other contacts within SLA, applying Customer Care rules according to Quality Criteria, intelligent Service Center/Smart Service Center: gathering business information from the user
- Logging each handling incidents and service requests in ticketing tool, filling all required fields, ISC/SSC: properly filling the contextual prioritization and ISC fields in ticketing system, following-up on users chase call
- Addressing user issues correctly according to SLA standards and assigning them to appropriate resolving team when necessary, monitoring ticketing tool queue, consulting high priority issues with Incident Manager
- ISC/SSC: Proactive E2E ownership/monitoring
- Diagnosis: issue analysis and investigation using knowledge database and procedures, efficient use of tools including automation tools, resolving as many incidents as possible on initial contact according to agreed SLA (FTF, FLR)
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).