- Excellent English and Spanish language skills
- Pro client attitude and communication skills
- Eager to gain new skills and knowledge
- IT and technical interest
- Inquisitive and detail oriented
- Team player
- Problem solving attitude
• Handle incoming chats/tickets and calls (sporadically) from customers regarding client specific applications and hardware. Analyze and resolve both – most common and advanced issues and requests
• Daily cooperation with other Team members such as Senior Agents and L2 Agents to deal with more complex issues
• Continuous knowledge improvement and track of changes in client’s specific environment in order to deliver high quality standard service to customers
• Close cooperation with Knowledge Management and Quality Management processes
• Act proactively and react respectively to the situation in day to day work in order to ensure continuous operation of the service to the highest standards
Space where you can develop yourself:
• Development programs, external courses & conferences, co-funding for certificates, NEXT platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, articles and virtual trainings: MS Azure, AWS, Google Cloud or ServiceNow.
• Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects. Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit access.
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services.
In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska) to check when we organize our next Recruitment Hours. Then, you can speak directly with our recruiters via Messenger.