Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Good communication skills;
- Good IT Knowledge;
- Fluent English written and oral skills;
- Fluent French written and oral skills;
- Awareness of ITIL and business processes would be an advantage
- Attention to details.
What duties will help you grow?
- Verification of priorities and data contained in the ticket as well as accuracy of solutions available. Ensure that the process and procedures are followed.
- Assess and escalate high priority incidents and collaborate and support incident management process to the service restoration. Ensure effective escalation handshake.
- Supporting first line agents in periods with high volume of calls. Provide Customer specific trainings for new hires;
- Identify opportunities for automation and shift-left towards self-help or level1. Script triggers and document for training situations that can help identify bigger problems (e.g.; a site is down, service in-accessible, virus issue etc) with some seeding initial events.
- Quality control of incidents: Providing feedback and learner methodology or tooling to first line analysts.
What have we prepared for you?
Space where you can develop yourself:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding, NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: e.g. Excel, VBA, RPA or customer care.
- Flexible working hours thanks to a variety of projects (standard, part time, late shifts). Ask your recruiter about possible options.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world– changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of the teams is End User Services – part of a business unit called Cloud Infrastructure Services. In our offices in Poland, we work as a team of 2500 employees, helping our customers around the globe to solve their IT issues.
Do you want to know more? Watch a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShubpoagRWA
Do you have any additional questions about our job offers? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).