Capgemini Noida is hiring for Customer Service Associate for one of the healthcare project.
Candidate must hold should experience in international calling profile.
Total Experience – 1 yr to 4 yrs
Shifts – Flexible.
Job Location- Noida
Date of Interview – 20 Jan – 24th Jan
Time – 2.00 P.M – 4.00 P.M
139-140, Block B, Noida Special Economic Zone, Noida 201 305 UP India. Tower – B
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure claims are adjudicated as per the guidelines of the company. Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Handle day to day queries of customers.
Efficiently handling of calls.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member. Write and administer performance reviews for skill improvement.
- Provide support for fellow team members by providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
- Ensure fellow employees have appropriate training and other resources to perform their job.
- Complying with company regulations regarding HIPAA, confidentiality, and private health information.
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards, procedures and strategic directives.
- Share continual responsibility and ensuring calls are handled efficiently and effectively.