• Undertaking initial diagnostics of the incident, using the tools available and resolving as many as possible on initial contact,
• Accurately recording and classifying all incoming incidents with the appropriate priority, category and incident summary details or error messages,
• Proactive flagging incidents where no knowledge solution was found,
• Meeting or exceeding the level of Service when responding to all incoming incidents,
• Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams.
• Fluency in English & Portuguese,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
• Professional telephone manner,
• Basic experience in MS Office, MS based applications,
• Basic technical support experience an advantage but not necessary,
• Flexible, well-motivated team player, ability to work under pressure,
• Available to work in shifts.
• Attractive salary package;
• Meal tickets;
• Health insurance;
• Foreign language courses, trainings, certifications and tuition fees reimbursed by Capgemini;
• Team building events;
• Taxi vouchers;
• Regular performance assessments – twice a year;
• Significant development opportunities within the company.