An overview of the role
Capgemini are seeking experienced Enterprise Customer Experience Architects to lead the design, development and delivery of some of the largest, most innovative enterprise Digital projects in the UK and around the world.
The CX Architect will be highly experienced in delivering modern Digital solutions, producing high quality, scalable, integrated software solutions in the Digital space. It will suit someone who wants to take a strategic approach to Digital platform design and delivery whilst also maintaining a hands-on role working with technology.
Sitting within the Solution Engineering & Architecture team of our Digital Customer Experience business in the UK, this is a key technical role shaping our Digital solutions, and how we gain synergies from the array of technologies across the Digital ecosystem.
We are looking for a high-calibre architect who exhibits a range of attributes, skills and experience that enables them to deliver rapid value to our clients. This value is delivered by architecting customer centric platforms across a range of domains and technologies, as part of a wider Enterprise Architecture.
You will take the experience you have gained as a Senior Architect on multiple Digital deliveries to:
- Guide our clients in the definition of the right Digital technology solutions based on their needs and goals
- Own the technical sales and delivery of Digital projects, ensuring robust, scalable solutions – with the support of other architects and technologists to design appropriate technical solutions
- Lead cross functional teams in an agile delivery process, responsible for a delivering first class user experiences, including customer platforms, content management, digital marketing, e-commerce, and bespoke web applications
- Lead the continuous improvement of the development process, practices, tools and techniques
- Develop points of view on various aspects of Digital technology implementation, including best practices and emerging technologies, acting as a thought leader for both Capgemini and our customers.
- Coach and mentor other team members to share knowledge and experience and help grow the team
- Work with client stakeholders and internal teams to develop new opportunities
We are seeking candidates who can demonstrate a majority of the following areas of experience:
- Solid understanding of the technology market in areas such as Digital Experience Platforms, Personalization, Marketing Automation, E-commerce, and applications of emerging technologies in the market. An appreciation of both open source and proprietary solutions, and the place for each, is essential.
- Experience of one or more market-leading Digital Experience Platforms such as Salesforce, Adobe Experience Cloud, Acquia or Pega would be an advantage.
- In-depth digital platform experience, including awareness of the latest techniques, standards and best practices. Proven track record of delivering complex platforms at scale in both B2B and B2C settings
- Experience of leading the solution design and implementation of content management systems, e-commerce solutions and bespoke web applications.
- Good all-round understanding of modern software development in a Digital environment, including awareness of best practices and standards in accessibility, security and user experience
- Experience of leading agile teams and delivering in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
- Experience of DevOps – including Configuration Management, Environment Management, Continuous Integration/Deployment and Release Management.
Professional development. Accelerated career progression and an environment that encourages the entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And, although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals – you will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.