Customer account security manager
We see an increased demand on our colleagues within the Cybersecurity area, and are looking for new competent and engaged colleagues. Right now we need to fill a position for an Account Security Manager at a new major outsourcing customer.
• Act as a SPOC for customer regarding Security
• Maintain a governance framework for Governance, Risk and Compliance (ISO 2700x, PCI DSS, PSD2, GDPR etc.) together with customer;
• Lead the Account Security and Compliance team;
• Provides training and drives awareness within Capgemini;
• Ensure and maintain that security requirements defined in the contract are fulfilled;
• Support the risk management process;
• Provide assistance and guidance to customer and Capgemini staff regarding security issues, firm policies and procedures, and support in solving customer regulatory requirements;
• Review security and compliance-related reports;
• Support during customer health check reviews and other reviews;
• Support high profile audits through to the senior management level;
• Support an internal audit/compliance function supporting the customer’s audit groups and external audits;
• Strong knowledge of ISO 27001:2013 and PCI-DSS 3.2;
• Strong knowledge of the global data security regulatory environment;
• Proficiency in performing risk, business impact, control and vulnerability assessments using manual or automated tools;
• Strong written and oral communication skills;
• Organized, responsive and highly thorough problem solver;
• Ability to research and interpret new rules and regulations;
• Working ability in English. Working ability in Swedish is a plus.
• Having one of the following certifications is helpful, but not required: CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CISM, or PCI-DSS ISA.
• Bonuses, based on which department you belong to
• Health care contributions
• Health insurance
• Possibility to have a company car
• Professional and personal development with our global curriculum
Join Capgemini as a Cybersecurity consultant and you’ll be a key element in providing our clients with end-to-end advisory, protection and security monitoring services. Building on your current knowledge of Cybersecurity, you will help our customers with process development, architecture, implementation, and production deployment. You keep the client ‘in control’!
You take the customer on a Cybersecurity journey of digital vulnerability and behavior, being part of something much bigger, contributing not only to Enterprise Information Security initiatives, but enabling Capgemini’s latest customer-centric Digital, Cloud and Mobility offerings.
A global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.Apply now