Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
We currently offer a specific job in our Life Sciences division with a lot of variation and room for initiative and development. This project within Computer Systems Validation has many interfaces with many other domains such as Data integrity, Management, Migration, etc. We ensure that this project builds on the experience you have already gained and brings you into contact with new inspiring topics. If you recognize a possible next step in your career in this project, we would like to discover with you how closely your profile matches the desired one. Through this project, we launch your Capgemini Engineering career and we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth. Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in this profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
- You assess, analyze and validate the IT and software processes of our customer;
- You keep validation protocols and risk analyzes up to date;
- You are responsible for the documentation and follow-up of deviations and CAPAs;
- You act as a guide to our client regarding regulatory compliance and computer validation;
- You ensure the link between Capgemini Engineering and the customer regarding all CSV aspects.
- You perform this job from the Antwerp region (Puurs, Geel, Beerse)
- You have a Master’s degree in Bio-engineering, Computer Science or related domains;
- You speak and write fluently in both Dutch and English;
- You have a first experience in a GMP environment. Like as a CSV Engineer or software engineer, but also in a related domain;
- You feel at home in an IT environment;
- You are a real communicator with good negotiation skills.