SI CSI Manager
Highlands (with monthly travel to Glasgow/Edinburgh)
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini provides a service integration service to a UK Utilities organisation. As part of a multi-source delivery model, Capgemini is responsible for managing the delivery of cross-service operations functions from several suppliers providing; end user computing, hosting, service desk and network services.
The focus of your role
The Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Manager is the service owner for the CSI Process. Continuous Improvement manages improvements to performance by continually measuring, reporting and making improvements to the Cross-Delivery processes to increase efficiency and effectiveness (including cost effectiveness) for the Clients Business.
The Continuous Improvement Manager will design, build, implement and manage the Cross-Delivery Continuous Improvement Process, including an Innovation Process to manage new ideas and proposals.
The role will include overseeing the day to day operation of the Process to provide a consistent way of managing Continuous Improvement activities. The process must conform to Client requirements and good practice for Continual Improvement Management.
Continuous Improvement should drive a reduction in incidents, improve the availability of systems and reduce the costs of Service.
The role is Client facing and is also required to contribute to the development and deployment of an ITIL aligned process, and configuration of the underlying ServiceNow toolset.
What you’ll do
- Design, build, implement, manage and maintain the Cross-Delivery Continuous Improvement Process and tools across all Suppliers, ensuring they are compliant with the Clients Continuous Improvement policy, processes and standards
- Design, build and implement the Continuous Improvement supporting tools, subject to Client approval
- Design, build and deliver the Continuous Improvement reports as agreed with the Client
- Support the Client to identify, prioritise, and implement improvement opportunities across the Cross-Delivery and Cross-functional processes to realise benefits
- Own and manage a Cross-Delivery Continuous Improvement Plan based on the input of the Suppliers, subject to Client approval. The Plan shall include measurable improvement targets and clearly identifiable benefits and will be regularly reviewed with the Client
- Ensure that baseline data is captured to measure the effectiveness of all improvements across Suppliers
- Ensure that Continuous Improvement activities are approved, coordinated and managed across all Suppliers for all processes, as approved by the Client, in accordance with the Cross-Delivery Continuous Improvement Process
- Facilitate, on a monthly basis, Cross-Delivery Continuous Improvement Plan review meetings with Suppliers the Client and coordinate an innovation forum between Suppliers and the Client
- Provide suggestions and plans to the Client regarding improvement targets that have not been achieved
What you’ll bring
- SI experience
- Quality documentation and report writing ability.
- General Management skills (Time management, Communication Skills, Staff Management etc.)
- Experience of managing meetings and facilitation skills
- Excellent documentation and report writing ability
- Experience of leading teams
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you. within the organisation.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Find out more and apply