Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
Credit Controller will be fully dedicated to interactions with customers, this person will have their “finger on the pulse” on what is going on with our customer accounts, they will be able to easily identify wrong Cash Allocations, know when we have housekeeping issues, know which days the customer will pick up the phone etc.
- Performing/Receiving Cash Collection calls
- Verify and timely processing financial data through the different tools and systems
- Recording all queries and incidents related to the service in the Query Management System
- Prepare and provide goods-receipt/invoice-receipt reports on time
- Effectively communicating with clients and colleagues in respective countries
- Ability to reconcile customer accounts (invoices) and have good attention to details
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels
- Calm, confident manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- 2-3 years experience in AR/O2C process, preferably as Credit Controller
- Very good knowledge of English (C1 level)
- Availability to work late shifts (12:30-21:00)
- Good analytical skills
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Capability to read accounting software data presentation
- Client-focus attitude
- Teamwork approach
- Flexibility, ability to deal with change
- SAP knowledge will be an asset
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.