Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
About the Role/Overview
Job Title – Credit Cards Project Manager
Location – Tampa, FL or Irving, TX
FullTime with Benefits
Hands-on experience in working with Sr Business leadership
· Excellent Program management skills (Roadmaps, KPIs, Milestones, Risk & Issue Management)
· Should be a go getter and champion in achieving projects in time, high quality
· Should be well versed with process-based delivery model
· Should be well versed with SDLC (all phases)
· Excellent in written and verbal communication
· Should be capable to enable remote and global teams, ability to work with large teams
· Experience in Financial services, Banking, Risk Portfolio
· Should have good understanding of Financial Compliance, Audit and Regulatory commitments
· Experience / knowledge in CCAR, Basis Risk, Risk & Forecast Analytics, Fed Regulatory commitments for Banking is great add
· Excellent Microsoft excel, word and power point
· Excellent in Dashboards and reporting, Self-Motivator and team player Excellent documentation skills
· Strong interpersonal negotiation skills in dealing with multiple stakeholders within the organization or outside Must be flexible adaptable and have ability to work in a fast-paced changing environment
· Adhere to client Organizational project guidelines and processes
· Possess good knowledge across modules of Credit Cards Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame retribution or being judged with an emphasis on healing and problem solving Facilitate getting the work done without coercion or dictating the work Facilitate discussion between various parties and vendors decision making and conflict resolution
· Assist with internal and external communications improving transparency and radiating information Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports Desired Profile At least 10 14 years’ experience in IT with 8 10 years in Credit Card domain for Sr Technical PM Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills Familiar with AGILE Confluence JIRA and similar project management tools
· Applicable knowledge of the Credit Card Domain Functional technologies used by the team Knowledge of various well documented patterns and techniques for project management A bachelor & degree in business or related field A history of leading and supporting successful projects in the field of Credit Card Core Competencies
· Thorough knowledge of Credit Cards domain Possess Strong problem-solving analytical skills with an ability to handle multiple tasks prioritize accordingly Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate trouble shoot and problem solve with clients throughout the implementation process
Why we’re different
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment. Most importantly, our culture is key and it defines who we are: we always put our clients first, our style is collaborative, fun, innovative and agile, and we roll up our sleeves and get it done. This means that we are able to form close relationships, not just with our clients but also internally with our Capgemini colleagues. Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What We Offer
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – https://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law/
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.