Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Supervising the team to deliver high quality
- Taking overall responsibility for the processes and team work organization
- Professional and proactive day to day service to Client within agreed SLA’s
- Ensuring operating procedures are maintained, understood and followed by staff
- Building the positive and supportive team culture, and help team to improve efficiency
- Focusing on continuously developing business relationships with Client, participate in the calls with Client
- Coordinating the job training for new joiners
- Current Team Leader’s position or in charge of a Team Leader’s role
- Experience in Credit and Collections process
- Very good knowledge of English (C1 is a must)
- Knowledge of German will be an asset
- Very good analytical skills
- Ability to enhance process and controls
- Good Customer Service skills and client-focus attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills and proactive approach
- Teamwork approach
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.