Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Ensure smooth operation of communication networks in order to provide maximum performance and availability
- Evaluate, upgrade and support network infrastructure (patch and maintenance)
- Resolve complex problems
- Monitor and analyze network traffic
- Develop and upgrade existing network documentation
- Design network architecture at the global level
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science, Telecommunication, etc.)
- At least 3 years of managing large scale network
- 5 years IT network infrastructure delivery experience
- Hands-on experience with Layer2/Layer3 network technologies
- Hands-on experience with IPS/IDS networking solutions
- Strong network experience in Data Centre operations
- Advanced knowledge of the following vendors CISCO, Palo Alto, Check Point, Brocade, McAfee (Stonesoft) – Network certification on professional level in any of paths offered by Cisco (CCNP preferred)
- Proven experience with LAN technologies
- Proven experience with WAN technologies
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Working knowledge of firewall and security tools and architecture
- Very good troubleshooting skills and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of monitoring tools
- English – very good written and oral communication skills.
- Must have ability to self-manage tasks and deliverables on assigned projects
- Ability to work as part of a global network team
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.