UK or France
Who you’ll be working with
Reporting to the Digital Vice President in Group IT you will be a member of the Digital Team, the Creative Director will be responsible for defining End-User experience strategy, digital channels and content strategy and realisation of these though close collaboration with different stakeholders at Group level. This role will work with copywriters, graphic designers, web designers to provide creative direction.
The focus of your role
You will have the responsibility for the look and feel of Group IT's digital tools, apps and services as well as the execution of internal digital transformation and adoption campaigns (including web pages, e-mail campaigns etc), while ensuring alignment with Capgemini overall Visual Identity Guidelines. For this role we are looking for an experienced Creative Director, who has experience from creating effective design and development teams across both Web and Mobile. You will be required to effectively collaborate across multiple business lines and regions, apply design thinking to create best possible experience for our end users, yet combine this with analytics and data-driven delivery.
What you’ll do
• Own the user experience strategy and develop a pragmatic deployment plan for the Group IT services experience roadmap.
• Lead and own the Digital Channel and Content strategy and execution in a dynamic and competitive environment.
• Evangelize user-centric design methodologies across the company integrated with a data driven performance-based approach.
• Define and embed quality standards for Instructional design, development and testing and deliver customer excellence across GIT services.
• Excel in a metrics-driven environment by develop and deliver customer centric UI and content.
• Oversee output of suppliers/agencies, conducting usability testing and tracking results to continually build knowledge around creative performance and best practices.
What you’ll bring
• A strong background in UX/information architecture processes and tools, demonstrating expertise in creating solutions across multiple channels and platforms for user interaction
• Experience with a variety of software, including Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, etc. coupled with a good understanding of analytics tools
• Excellent understanding of all aspects of Branding with proven track record in digital
• An intimate understanding of design, copy and web/mobile best practices and guidelines, with a good level of experience in management & leadership roles
• Content background or experience with content-heavy projects is essential
• Experienced in working with cross-functional teams (customer service, marketing, merchandising, engineering, QA, etc.) on front-end e-commerce projects
• Strong communication skills, including the ability to synthesize conflicting feedback and create consensus and ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and the challenges of a startup organization within a large corporation
• Experience building proof-of-concepts and prototypes to demonstrate feasibility of product designs and vision
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.