Creative Designer ( WinCenter) | 4 to 6 years | Bengaluru & Mumbai
- Demonstrate your proficiency with design best practices, design systems, user centered design, and creative trends
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements including designing content for company’s Pamphlet, Brochures, Logos, Website etc.
- Improve branding and visualization of presentations, case studies, newsletters, mailers, capability decks, RFP responses etc.
- Create images/banners for use in Websites, Newsletters, Communications
- Take ownership of content, graphic and marketing design
- Flexible to work as an individual contributor and/or lead teams
- Provide leadership as the SME of visual design of user interface layouts, style guides, and design systems
- Serve as internal and external team’s “go-to” for project design decisions
- Advise relevant stakeholders on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues and limitations
- Manage activities of multiple projects simultaneously, while assessing and managing risk
- Assume responsibility for the work produced and takes ownership for resolving issues
- Willing to work extended hours to meet deadlines when required
- Develop subject matter expertise, process improvement, and participate in training
- Effective at managing conflict, confronts others skillfully, negotiates well
- A go-getter (and go-giver) with a vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills.
- The individual must be highly energetic, extroverted, and proactive and must be able to collaborate well with different types of roles including Onsite / Offshore Sales, Technical, Creative and Delivery teams to collate information required for successful response development within the stipulated timelines.
- The individual must be technology savvy and be abreast with emerging Digital technologies across the industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language. Exemplary writing skills with an ability to write properly constructed sentences, use punctuation effectively, and be able to proofread and review a business proposal thoroughly for errors, typos and redundancy
- Have a fervor for Sales and understand the dynamics of Customer Experience trends
- Ability to interact with SMEs in a domain and technology space
July 8, 2021