Creative Designer ( WinCenter) | 4 to 6 years | Bengaluru & Mumbai
- Demonstrate your proficiency with design best practices, design systems, user centered design, and creative trends
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements including designing content for company’s Pamphlet, Brochures, Logos, Website etc.
- Improve branding and visualization of presentations, case studies, newsletters, mailers, capability decks, RFP responses etc.
- Create images/banners for use in Websites, Newsletters, Communications
- Take ownership of content, graphic and marketing design
- Provide leadership as the SME of visual design of user interface layouts, style guides, and design systems
- Serve as internal and external team’s “go-to” for project design decisions
- Advise relevant stakeholders on all technical visual recommendations and/or issues and limitations
- Manage activities of multiple projects simultaneously, while assessing and managing risk
- Effective at managing conflict, confronts others skillfully, negotiates well
- A go-getter (and go-giver) with a vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills.
- The individual must be technology savvy and be abreast with emerging Digital technologies across the industry.
- Have a fervor for Sales and understand the dynamics of Customer Experience trends
- Ability to interact with SMEs in a domain and technology space
July 8, 2021