(Roles and responsibilities)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in cost analysis specifically in Travel and Procurement cost analysis, and good analytical skills..
- Experience in similar industry.
- The selected person will be responsible to, summarize and analyze travel information, i.e. trend analysis, historical analysis, Weekly, Monthly and quarterly competitive analysis which help higher level management in strategic plan.
- Should be excellent in cost analysis, compliance analysis and variance analysis to identify increase and decrease in cost
- High end analysis and drive positive work ethics to deliver results within tight deadlines and in demanding situations
- Highlight unusual trends, observations, identify the issues and carryout the relevant analysis
- S/He should be good in identifying the process improvement areas, eliminate the waste and deliver excellence
- S/He should be good in MS-Office (specially in Excel) and representing the data to stakeholders and also very good presentation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt an ever-changing scenario