Role: Corporate Banking Data Architect
Location: Charlotte, NC (Remote till COVID stabilizes)
Employment Terms: Fulltime with benefits
Relocation: Candidate can relocate
The successful candidate will be part of the development team responsible for delivering Reference and Static Data solutions in the Global Payments Corporate Banking Technology organization. The Payments Reference Data Architect will be a hands on technical leader developing and managing reference data platform responsible for data architecture data modeling and data integration solutions for the Corporate Bank payments ecosystem. Expertise is required in secure highly scalable reference and static data solutions that deliver immediate business value while building solid foundation for future global needs
- Devise Payments Reference Data strategy including sourcing and distribution focusing on design and data management
- Formulate strategic approach to ref data security logging and monitoring for data access eventually in the cloud environment
- Keep pace with technology best practices especially cloud adoption trends and technologies
- Build and maintain strong relationship with business leads stakeholders to ensure alignment with client needs business requirements and project delivery plans
- Work closely with technology stakeholders from CB Tech systems including various Payments services to document data flows and produce data models detailed view of the data classes and low level architecture and use cases for the development team
- Work closely with tech leads to establish and operate the governance framework for the Reference Data program Design and assist in building out proactive data quality checks to ensure data accuracy and timely delivery Manage mitigate and escalate risks and issues to the governance forum data working group and technical leadership
- Ensure adherence to project program management methodologies to provide timely and accurate project updates in all systems of record
- Ensure all necessary project artefacts are produced reviewed and signed off with all stakeholders
- Responsible for governance of data models working in collaboration with domain architects and Payments
- Design Authority Review performance against SLAs KPIs key performance indicators and directs appropriate interventions to address and meet changing client needs and business priorities
- Foster relationships with stakeholders within Corporate Bank Payments organization to enhance the engagement model between Ref Data and LOB aligned functional teams Team player with the courage to drive change through disruption while maintaining a respect for the team
- Strong collaboration skills and approach problems with positive intent while driving towards resolution
- Demonstrate ability to simplify strategy into understandable and executable actions
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
What we Offer
- Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
- We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
- With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
- Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
- Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
- Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- `This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
- Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.