Position Type: Full time Job
Job Location: New York City, NY
Role: Core Java Developer
Opening in NYC for development of Java applications in a large financial services client. The successful candidate should have a good track record in development in Core Java and multithreading. They will be required to demonstrate a mature and constructive approach to troubleshooting.
The client offers a full range of financial services to meet the needs of people throughout the nonprofit world.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Development duties will include
• Able to work with client employees directly
• Self motivated and good at prioritizing the work for him and the team.
• Good team leading skills
• Set the right expectations to the people whom he/ she works with.
• Risk and Issue management
• Status Reporting and Communications
Skill, Experience & General information Required:
• Design and development exp in Core Java, understanding of OOPS concepts and Strong in Multithreading
• Good experience on Spring and Hibernate and Proficient in Messaging Technology/Solace
• 8+ years of experience in software development.
• 5+ years of core Java skills (Generics, Collections, Multithreading, I/O)
• 3+ Unix/Linux experience including basic shell scripting
• 1+ years of experience in distributed or service oriented architectures
• 2+ years Build tools (e.g. Maven)
• 2+ Basic Oracle PL/SQL
• Exposure to Capital Markets Client would be a plus
• Should have superior written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law