Position Type: Full Time
Job Location: NYC, NY
Exp Level: 5- 10 years
Role: Core Java Developer
We offer an excellent remuneration package to include benefits and bonus dependent on the candidate’s competency, skills and level of expertise
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Responsible for developing clean and progressively enhanced code for complex designs that reflect the architectural direction provided within the established technical framework.
• Able to approach development with modularity in mind to accommodate shifting priorities and the challenges associated with Agile methodologies.
Basic Technical Requirements
• At least 5+ years of core Java experience.
• Strong capital markets business knowledge.
• Solid domain knowledge of securities trading – all asset classes Good
• Strong working knowledge of Equities, Fixed Income, Derivatives and FX.
• Proven proficiency in backend web application development
• Passion for building robust APIs and scalable systems
• Extensive experience with XML, Apache, Web Services and other distributed technologies and architectures,
• Extensive experience using and developing interfaces to relational databases such as Oracle. DB2, or MySQL
• Strong client-service orientation and experience working in a fast paced setting.
• Unix/Linux shell scripting knowledge is a plus.
• Experience with secure development
• Understanding of client-side and back-end code integration
• Good interpersonal skills is a must
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Disclaimer: Capgemini Financial Services and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-lawApply now