At Capgemini Engineering we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation. We offer a job with variation that leaves plenty of room for initiative and development. In fact, we are not just offering you a job, we’re inviting you to be part of our community where we will provide you trainings, tools & grounds for professional and personal growth.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get the Future You Want | www.capgemini.com
If you are a team player, if you recognize yourself in the following profile and are not afraid of taking on challenges… Apply today!
“Automotive, Infrastructure and Transportation” is our dedicated division supporting automotive challenges related to globalization, mobility, environmental & modern industrial issues. We offer you an inspiring career opportunity to contribute to the development of high tech mobility solutions.
As experienced Controls Engineer, your responsibilities include:
- Defining, selecting and optimizing a mechatronic component or subsystem
- Ensuring the requirements on cost, quality and performance are met in order to ensure the feasibility of new technologies
- Modeling and identifying the parameters of the mechatronic component or system
- Developing new algorithms to control the mechatronic component or system using PIDs, state space controllers or advanced controllers testing the controller in a virtual environment using a plant model and on a test vehicle using a rapid prototyping environment
- Documenting control schemes and strategies
- Supporting the deployment on an industrial controller platform
- Taking part in various projects on theme clusters such as advanced controls, driver assistance & power conveyance.
- Master or PhD degree in Electro-Mechanical, Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering with experience in controls in the automotive, aerospace or electric sectors
- 1 year of relevant experience in control system engineering
- Fluent in English and Dutch, French is a real plus
- Good knowledge of Matlab and Simulink (C & C++ are a real plus) or similar
- Good knowledge of rapid prototyping tools such as dSpace or similar