- Minimum 4 years extensive hands on experience in Control M Scheduling .
- Must have excellent understanding of Control M Architecture and it s components.
- Very good knowledge of Control M Server EM agents modules maintenance installation configuration and upgrade Solid understanding of Windows and UNIX OS.
- Hands on experience on calendars with excellent job scheduling skills including OS SAP R3 BW MFT DB jobs.
- Knowledge of Control M High Availability Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to identify issues and troubleshoot independently with minimum or no supervision.
- Must analyse user requirements procedures and problems to automate processing Improve existing job flows and schedules systems.
- Good understanding of ITIL Concepts Incident change and problem management.Able to perform root cause analysis Excellent communication skills Shell scripting skills is preferred
- ControlM Admin
- Batch scheduling