Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
- Provide contracting expertise to the business (in line with Capgemini’s BSv commercial and legal policies) to close deals by negotiating and executing contracts, while managing commercial and contractual risk.
- Key member of the bid team on new sales pursuits, and large renewals and extensions for existing engagements; may also provide support to ongoing engagements where additional contracting and negotiating skills are required.
- Lead negotiation of contracts with clients, partnering with the sales and deal shaper leads.
- Lead contracting process, partnering with lead sales and deal shaper, on medium and large deals.
- Anticipate the negotiation tact of the client and deploy appropriate tactics.
- Engage in reviewing, drafting, marking up contract and other commercial documents (e.g. terms & conditions, schedules, service level agreements, etc.) as required. This includes liaising with and managing a cross functional team for their participation in each client contracting process, including deal shaping, solution, delivery, transition, commercial, BCP, IT, legal, etc.
- Mediate between pursuit and legal teams to ensure that the business is made fully aware of all legal risks and legal are satisfied that such risks have received due attention from the business.
- Participates as necessary in geography/BU/SBU/Group Risk deal reviews.
- Ensures that a comprehensive handover is provided to the ongoing delivery team so that they have full understanding of the contractual obligations.
- Identify commercial, financial, service and legal implications and risks as impacted by (draft) contract terms. Challenge delivery, solution, commercial and other team members as necessary and in an appropriate manner to ensure contractual risk is adequately mitigated.
- Contribute to updating BPO related standard contract templates and promote education on contracting through trainings to relevant teammates.
- A good understanding of typical terms and obligations found in outsourcing contracts (including specific variations that may apply to a particular market/geography because of legislation/regulation or common practice).
- A strong understanding of Capgemini preferred commercial and legal positions, both at Group and BPO levels.
- Good understanding of BSv services.
- Experience with client facing negotiations.
- Experience working with advisors such as ISG, Deloitte, KPMG.
What we offer:
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- You will have the opportunity to work from home few days during the week if you are willing to
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.