Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- 6+ years of experience in Commercial/Contract Management or similar area
- Experience in reviewing/ redlining commercial contracts
- Experience in contract negotiations
- Very good understanding of standard contractual terms and conditions
- Able to advise management of contractual rights and obligations
- Understanding of outsourcing Business, IT contracts, delivery oriented
- Excellent attention to details, high level of diligence
- Excellent communication skills, including dealing with VP level
- Ability to work under pressure, to deal with multiple tasks
- Result driven and well organized
- Very good project management skills
- Excellent client relationship management
- Strong commitment
- Leadership skills
- Excellent legal and business analytic skills – Ability to comprehend the legal and business requirements
- Ability to influence peer group
- Ability to perform in complex cross-functional business environment
What duties will help you grow?
- Contract and commercial support provided to international internal and external clients, including defining of service scope, SLA/KPI, financial conditions, intellectual property rights, data protection, securing legal/contractual obligations in compliance with Group’s policies, identifying and explaining the risks to Business and actively advising on possible mitigations
- Support in pre-sale activities (proposal shaping) or post-signature contract performance matters (scope evolution, disputes etc.)
- Establishing and maintaining long-term relationships with stakeholders based on trust and shared goals
- Analyzing, drafting, negotiating and validating complex agreements
- Supervising junior team members
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our famous atmosphere:
- We don’t have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).