Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The candidate is applying for a key role as the bridge between commercial, legal and delivery. This position is the single point of contact for all contractual questions, post-signature, for complex Infrastructure or Application Services agreements. The candidate will also support the Capgemini negotiation team on certain pre-signature agreement activities.
- Maintains and continuously improves best in class contract management discipline, including contract policies and processes (including enablement tools & templates) to ensure meeting or exceeding business expectations
- Communicates effectively on contract management matters to account / delivery teams as well as finance, commercial and legal colleagues
- Supports the account and negotiating teams during negotiations with customer(s) on new engagements & contract formation
- Takes ownership of post signature negotiations and tasks such as change control notes, amendments, and contract renewal
- Monitors contractual obligations of all parties and provides continuous review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met in a timely fashion
- Manages all inquiries regarding contract obligations and revisions from the client/s and various business functions
- Negotiates, monitors and manages relevant subcontractor contracts
- Identifies risks and issues in existing / potential engagements and manages those appropriately
- Provides training and mentoring for junior team members
- Implements the strategic direction for the contract mangement discipline
- Reviews and provides feedback on contract management team work product
- Acts as an internal escalation point for certain contract management queries or disputes
- Acts as internal advocate for contract management within Capgemini
- On request, participates with senior management in development of business alliances, acquisitions and divestitures, source selection procedures and processes
- Strong French and English language skills are a must
- Excellent client relationship management and communication skills
- Ability to influence peer group; Ability to perform in complex cross-functional business environment
- General legal knowledge, high level of diligence, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to comprehend the business requirements and an appreciation of financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications
- Excellent presentation, teambuilding and leadership skills
- Advanced degree and 6+ years business experience in outsourcing or relevant industry
- Advanced contract and outsourcing industry knowledge and experience preferably in international contracting, project and relationship management or other similarly complex contractual arrangements.
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.