Contract Manager | 6-12 Years | Mumbai & Bengaluru & Pune
- You will be responsible for ensuring compliance with the contract, providing advice on commercial and contractual matters to the sales and delivery teams and applying commercial best practice in the day-to-day management and administration of the account.
- Ensure that contractual obligations are fulfilled such that revenue and margin are maximized and that costs are reduced. Proactively suggests options to drive out costs and to increase revenue and margin.
- Reduce risk, increase best practice across the delivery teams.
- Manage and resolve conflict to avoid disputes escalating.
- Participate in and/or lead senior level negotiations with both internal and external customers with the introduction of scope or other changes, new business lines and the renewals of existing customer contracts.
- Drafting of contractual documents
- Setting up of contract and commercial management processes for delivery team
- Managing contractual documentation
- Understand the contractual risks and manage on-going mitigation
- Supplier performance review and report card
- Drive contract governance with third party suppliers and client counterparts
- Contract and Commercial monitoring and reporting
- Manage contract change and keep pricing schedule updated
- Support account in preparation of Budget/Forecasting/Actual financial analysis.In-account sales, renegotiation / renewal of contract.
- Hands on pre-sales experience in ADM services (Application Development & Maintenance) contracts
- Experience in drafting & red-lining of contracts
- Negotiation experience with direct clients in Europe/US
- Thorough understanding of key legal, financial and delivery principles
- Significant contract management experience in post-sales environment. Leadership in all contractual matters with internal stakeholders and customer counterparts for large Application Development programs and/or Application Outsourcing contracts.
July 11, 2021