Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
We are looking for a candidate who would like to join the existing Contract Support Services team in Poland as Contract Management Analyst for Dutch and English client contracts.
- Coordinates and Leads a Portfolio of multiply client contracts
- Drafts contract changes including Amendments, Change Requests
- Prepares Obligation Matrixes and tracks contract deliverables and compliance
- Monitors contractual obligations of all parties and provides continuous review to ensure that all terms and conditions are met in a timely fashion
- Identifies risks and issues in existing / potential engagements and manages those appropriately
- Responds to queries related to contractual documents – including solicit further answers from internal stakeholders (i.e. legal, HR, finance and delivery)
- Provides training and mentoring for junior team members
- Communicates effectively on contract management matters to account / delivery teams as well as finance, commercial and legal colleagues and
- Maintains/Manages all contractual documents in CM Database
- Strong Dutch and English language skills are a must
- 2+ years related business experience
- Experience in drafting/ review contracts and schedules, including redlining
- Contract management/ Delivery background would be an advantage
- High level of diligence, analytical skills and attention to details are a must
- Strong ability to comprehend the business requirements and an appreciation of financial/analytical issues and profit and loss implications
- Excellent client relationship management and communication skills
- Ability to perform in complex cross-functional business environment
- Experience in working in virtual teams would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.