Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Business Services department is one of the first and the biggest outsourcing centers in Poland providing services in 30 different languages in the areas of: finance, accounting, banking, procurement, customer care and marketing services. Business Services employs over 4000 specialists in its offices located in Krakow and Katowice.
The role will involve undertaking more complex internal analysis for the iCCM team (Industrialized Commercial Contract Management)/clients and providing support to more senior team members. The person on this grade will also support lower grades in daily activities (including training and advisory as required). Independent decision making.
- Engaging in contract data gathering activities
- Supporting senior team members and clients in different ad hoc requests and analysis
- Ensuring record retention as per iCCM process
- Independently drafting/reviewing contractual change documents
- Independently creating and keeping updated Change Request log
- Independently creating and keeping updated contractual deliverable log (Obligation Matrix, Contract Briefing, Handbook)
- Providing support and training to lower grades (including induction trainings, contract trainings or any other ad hoc support)
- Providing support to senior team members in contractual documents redlining
- Seek to improve processes/continuous improvement oriented
- Providing specific analysis as requested,
- Supporting internal and/or external clients with contract query resolution
- Attention to details
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work within tight timelines
- Ability to manage various tasks/projects at the same time
- Problem solving ability
- Delivery service oriented
- Ability to work with a limited supervision
- > 4 years of relevant experience
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Economics/IT/Law/Finance/Administration
- MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point ppt skills on the advanced level
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English (verbal and written); other languages will be an advantage
- Experience in working in the commercial/contract environment
- Experience in drafting/reviewing contractual documents
- Experience in dealing with multicultural teams including persons on the executive levels
- Knowledge/understanding of commercial aspects of contract
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients – known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ACCA, Prince2, PMP). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.