Contract Management | 8 to 12 years | Bangalore
- Maintain document repository of all contractual documents, including, change orders, SOWs, obligation artifacts etc.
- Extract and tracker the contractual obligations systematically by categorizing the criticality, priority and business impact
- Work closely with the Service Delivery team/Action Owners to ensure the compliance of contractual obligations related to IT/BPO contracts.
- Identify the risk associated with the non-compliance of contractual obligation.
- Address contractual queries from engagement stakeholders in case of any ambiguity. Provides clarity on contract language by conducting contract research.
- Recommend contract change in case of any gap identified related to contractual clauses in the interest of the organization as Service Provider.
- Draft, review and validate SOW/Work Orders/Project Orders/Change Orders and provide the insights. Coordinate with internal team and manage end to end Contract Lifecycle of the project.
- Knowledge and experience 8-12 years in Contract Management
- Must be knowledgeable of the major elements of outsourcing contract(s). Understanding about the complex outsourcing contractual structures.
- Contract Drafting and negotiation
- Experience in drafting and negotiation of contract documents.
- Contract Review and Analysis
- Review and Identify critical terms and risks in IT/BPO outsourcing Contracts. Identify contractual deliverables and obligations of the parties. Interpret contract language and provide analysis and recommendation to the Client
- Contract abstraction, administer and manage contracts post execution. Track and monitor contract deliverable and obligation
- Working with Contract Management tool
- Experience in handling contract management processes through software platform
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written English language skills. Ability to write and speak clearly and effectively
- Open to work in any shift aligned.
August 31, 2020