Contract Management | 8 to 10 years | Bengaluru
- Maintain document repository of all contractual documents, including, change orders, SOWs, obligation artifacts etc.
- Extract and tracker the contractual obligations systematically by categorizing the criticality, priority and business impact
- Work closely with the Service Delivery team/Action Owners to ensure the compliance of contractual obligations related to IT/BPO contracts.
- Identify the risk associated with the non-compliance of contractual obligation.
- Address contractual queries from engagement stakeholders in case of any ambiguity. Provides clarity on contract language by conducting contract research. Recommend contract change in case of any gap identified related to contractual clauses in the interest of the Capgemini as Service Provider.
- Draft, review and validate SOW/Work Orders/Project Orders/Change Orders and provide the insights. Coordinate with Capgemini internal team and manage end to end Contract Lifecycle of the project.
- Education: LLB / equivivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable of the major elements of outsourcing contract(s). Understanding about the complex outsourcing contractual structures.
- Contract Drafting and negotiation.
- Contract Review and Analysis.
- Review and Identify critical terms and risks in IT/BPO outsourcing Contracts.
- Identify contractual deliverables and obligations of the parties. Interpret contract language and provide analysis and recommendation to the Client.
- Contract abstraction, administer and manage contracts post execution.
- Track and monitor contract deliverable and obligation compliance.
- Open to work in any shift aligned.
October 4, 2020