- Working with Contract Management tools
- Experience in handling contract management processes through a software platform
- Plan and manage projects to ensure the performance and delivery of the services within timelines and with expected quality.
- Work closely with the Service Delivery team/Action Owners to ensure the compliance of contractual obligations related to IT/BPO contracts.
- Identify the risk associated with the non-compliance of contractual obligation.
- Address contractual queries from engagement stakeholders in case of any ambiguity. Provide clarity on contract language by conducting contract research. Recommend contract change in case of any gap identified related to contractual clauses in the interest of the organization as Service Provider.
- Draft, review and validate Contract Change Requests, Amendments, SOWs, Work Orders and provide the insights. Coordinate with internal team form initiation till the execution of these contract documents.
• Contract Drafting, Contract negotiation.
• Contract Review and Analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Law