- Contract Review and Analysis
- Review and Identify critical terms and risks in IT/BPO outsourcing Contracts. Identify contractual deliverables and obligations of the parties. Interpret contract language and provide analysis and recommendation to the Client
- Contract abstraction, administer and manage contracts post-execution. Track and monitor contract deliverable and obligation compliance.
- Working with Contract Management tools
- Experience in handling contract management processes through a software platform
- Plan and manage projects to ensure the performance and delivery of the services within timelines and with expected quality.
- Priorities all short/long term projects or assignments to meet the requirements.
- Interface with external and internal stakeholders for the adequacy of coverage and support.
- Work closely with the Service Delivery team/Action Owners to ensure the compliance of contractual obligations related to IT/BPO contracts.
- Identify the risk associated with the non-compliance of contractual obligation.
- Address contractual queries from engagement stakeholders in case of any ambiguity. Provide clarity on contract language by conducting contract research. Recommend contract change in case of any gap identified related to contractual clauses in the interest of the organization as Service Provider.
- Draft, review and validate Contract Change Requests, Amendments, SOWs, Work Orders and provide the insights. Coordinate with internal team form initiation till the execution of these contract documents.
- Process Improvement. Bring improvements in the existing business processes for optimization and meeting new quality standards
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Law
- End to end Contract Management.
- Understanding of complex outsourcing contractual structures.
- Contract Drafting
- Contract negotiation.
- Contract Review and Analysis.
- Negotiation & redlining.