• Maintain document repository of all contractual documents, including, change orders, SOWs, obligation artifacts etc.
• Extract and tracker the contractual obligations systematically by categorizing the criticality, priority and business impact
• Work closely with the Service Delivery team/Action Owners to ensure the compliance of contractual obligations related to IT/BPO contracts.
• Identify the risk associated with the non-compliance of contractual obligation.
• Address contractual queries from engagement stakeholders in case of any ambiguity. Provides clarity on contract language by conducting contract research.
• Draft, review and validate SOW/Work Orders/Project Orders/Change Orders and provide the insights. Coordinate with internal team and manage end to end Contract Lifecycle of the project
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Law
• Contract Drafting and negotiation
o Experience in drafting and negotiation of contract documents.
• Contract Review and Analysis
o Review and Identify critical terms and risks in IT/BPO outsourcing Contracts. Identify contractual deliverables and obligations of the parties. Interpret contract language and provide analysis and recommendation to the Client
• Contract abstraction, administer and manage contracts post execution. Track and monitor contract deliverable and obligation.
• Must be knowledgeable of the major elements of outsourcing contract(s). Understanding about the complex outsourcing contractual structures.
• Working with Contract Management tool
o Experience in handling contract management processes through software platform
• Demonstrates strong verbal and written English language skills. Ability to write and speak clearly and effectively
• Open to work in shifts.