• Contract Review and Analysis
• Review and Identify critical terms and risks in IT/BPO outsourcing Contracts. Identify contractual deliverables and obligations of the parties. Interpret contract language and provide analysis and recommendation to the Client
• Contract abstraction, administer and manage contracts post-execution. Track and monitor contract deliverable and obligation compliance.
• Working with Contract Management tools
• Experience in handling contract management processes through a software platform
• Plan and manage projects to ensure the performance and delivery of the services within timelines and with expected quality.
• Priorities all short/long term projects or assignments to meet the requirements.
• Interface with external and internal stakeholders for the adequacy of coverage and support.
• Work closely with the Service Delivery team/Action Owners to ensure the compliance of contractual obligations related to IT/BPO contracts.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s degree in Law
• End to end Contract Management.
• Understanding of complex outsourcing contractual structures.
• Contract Drafting
• Contract negotiation.
• Contract Review and Analysis.
• Negotiation & redlining.