Be empowered to create the next-generations automated Build and Release process towards full automation and DevOps for the world’s biggest brands!
Being a Continues Integration developer at Capgemini means being part of a highly talented team that is managing all aspects of the end-to-end automation process (using scalable, repeatable and predictable processes).
You’ll work with leading-edge technology, enterprise solutions and global brands. We’ll expect you to:
• Design, deploy and manage continuous integration systems which include automated testing and automated notification of results.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert to create automated software build processes in support of ongoing software development efforts.
• Maintain and improve a number of building blocks on Enterprise level.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert in Roll out programs for building block changes.
• Provide day-to-day support to manage development tools, code repositories and utilities currently deployed, upgrading when necessary in the least disruptive manner.
• Work to continuously improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the build and test systems.
• Work across functional (development/testing, deployment, systems/infrastructure) and project teams to ensure continuous operation of build and test systems.
• Maintain build environments, build history, and communicate results.
• Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment, automating wherever possible.
• Create and maintain continuous integration process documentation.
• Develop and support backup and recovery strategies.
• Provide continuous integration training as needed.
We’re looking for outstanding engineers who can bring:
• Experience of automation and Continues Integration in an agile system development context.
• English and Swedish language skills to business standard.
• A degree-level education (or equivalent)
• Experience in relevant techniques, e.g. SVN, GIT/Bit bucket, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, hypervisors, Gradle, Artifactory, Nexus, Hudson, SonarQube, Docker, Tomcat, WebLogic and Websphere.
Candidates who want to stand out would also be able to show us:
• Experience from Global delivery team
• Experience from DevOps
Your application should contain your CV, a cover letter and any additional relevant documentation, such as grades or certificates. The selection process is ongoing, so please submit your application as soon as possible.
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com