Join one of the fastest-growing creative agencies in Kraków.
Capgemini’s in-house agency, EDGE Creative, has 40 copywriters, marketers, designers and developers from a wide variety of backgrounds, representing 10 different nationalities.
We are looking for a Content Marketer with a focus on Digital and Social Media to join us and fuel our continued growth.
Based in Krakow, Poland, the Content Marketer – Digital Channels will work in a global team with the industry’s sharpest and most experienced marketers, consultants and sales teams. He or she will work together with designers, copywriters and developers on a variety of projects aimed at strengthening the Capgemini brand in the digital and social media space. The successful candidate will work with leaders in their respective business or technology fields and the goal will be to support solutions and products with compelling digital marketing campaigns and high-quality creative work.
We are looking for a candidate that
- Lives and breathes digital. You’ll be a master of the digital channels, knowing which ones to use and when and how to adapt and optimise content according to channel
- Measures and optimizes. You’ll know what KPIs and objective to apply to the work you’re doing and the tools that can be used to measure success or failure
- Leads projects. You’ll be working on projects that involve designers, developers and experienced marketing professionals and it’ll be your job to write compelling briefs and oversee their execution into high-quality creative work
- Is recognized as a trusted, expert advisor. People will seek out your expert opinion on how to use the power of social and digital to amplify their sales and marketing campaigns. You’ll be responsible for designing plans, justifying your choices, implementing your ideas, measuring performance and reporting back to senior stakeholders
- Understands the business. You’ll be working closely with marketing, sales and bid teams to translate technical, often complex, services and ideas into compelling messages that help strengthen the Capgemini brand, marketing activities, and sales and pursuit marketing campaigns that communicate clear business propositions and value. You need to know your stuff
- Writes good copy. You’ll be responsible for writing, editing and proofing marketing and sales content that is used in digital and social media channels. You’ll be expected to write or edit scripts and storyboards for animations, to think of compelling new alternatives to traditional PDF brochures and white papers, write copy for interactive banners, branding for events and much more
What you’ll be doing
As a Content Marketer focused on digital and social, you’ll be responsible for:
- Digital campaigns – content creation, support on how to optimise existing content for digital, hashtag selection, URL creation and performance monitoring, coordination with the Group Digital team for approvals, website set up etc., response via social channels as required
- Content Dissemination – Supporting Capgemini Experts with their social media efforts, coordinating and supporting the activities of regional digital teams, and contributing to and managing content partnerships with third-party publishers.
- Using and exploring new tools for digital and social – We’re currently using Hootsuite and Buffer but you’ll be empowered and encouraged to seek out the next game-changing tools that will help improve our digital marketing and social media efforts
What you absolutely need to have
- Native-speaker level English (written and spoken)
- Passion for the marketing and communication, preferably confirmed by a degree in English, Marketing, Journalism or Communications
- Excellent writing skills (including ability copy editing skills, as well as writing and research skills)
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Attention to detail (ability to professionally proofread your work and that of others)
- A creative mind (and an ability to adapt your thinking to a business context)
What would really help your application
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience working in a B2B setting
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven work setting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active approach with the ability to put forward new ideas
- A passion for technology (especially within a business context)
What we offer
- Interesting and stable job in a vibrant atmosphere as part of a truly international team of marketers, writers, designers, developers and dedicated project managers
- Competitive salary with attractive benefits package
- A generous training budget and access to a rich range of industry-leading training resources
- Opportunity for personal development in a multinational environment
- Friendly, welcoming working environment populated by expats, recent grads and agency-seasoned creatives